Monday, December 8, 2008

Mini Hershey bar envelope...PERFECT FOR THREE




Well here it is already December 8, yikes time really does fly when you are having fun! I want to share what started out as the mint matchbook. I enlarged it and used it for a gift for my tea-loving friend. I once again made a few tweaks and now it is perfect for three miniature Hershey bars. I will also list a cute vintage set a little later. ENJOY!

Here is the link. If you have problems just copy and paste it into the address block.

http://www.4shared.com/file/75083356/bd90afcd/annie_chocolate_envelope_1.html?dirPwdVerified=17911ca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tried to download you cute choclate holders but I can't seem to get it to work. can you email it to me?

thanks

stampershusband@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute wrapper and for sharing it.

Shirley

Anonymous said...

I love your mini hershey bar envelopes anything for valentines day?
Margaret