Saturday, November 29, 2008

IT is my BIRTHDAY tomorrow, November 30


Well there I am less than a minute old and tomorrow I will celebrate number 62! At a time when the delivery room was free from video cameras, husbands and family, my mommy's doctor said to the nurse, "Oh my gosh, someone go get a camera, this baby is beautiful..." According to the nurses and staff that was unheard of to have a doctor ask for a camera, but as the fifth day of my mom's stay was about to come to a close, she began to wonder if she had been dreaming of what happened five days before. BUT no, as she was being discharged from Balboa Hospital, the nurse handed her an envelope with photos of my birth certainly something that most new mothers did not have in 1946!

1 comment:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Pam