Thursday, October 23, 2008

My cute little Kitty Cat has been missing....


Things have not been the same here in the Cienega since my cat did not return home two weeks ago. He came to live with us three years ago...just wandered onto our place and into our hearts that IS FOR SURE! No matter how much I tried to keep him on the porch or inside, he is an outdoor cat and he thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence! We have a 1/2 acre you would think that would be enough for a cat...but no he liked to roam around and see what he was missing!!! He was so funny because in the evenings he would actually walk with us like a dog (we called him our dog cat). After eating and sleeping all day, he was full of energy and loved to play and joined us for our nightly walks. Totally cracked me up!! This is a long time for him to be gone and I miss him so much.
If you see my little kitty, please send him back to me!!! He brought joy and laughter to our family.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I'm so sorry your kitty has been missing. It's so hard when our furbabies aren't with us. Hope he finds his way home soon.